Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heavy Sigh

Being Saturday I have taken my usual "Day of Rest" this weekend...this consists of:

  • Sleeping late
  • Leisurely drinking coffee and lounging with kitties
  • Catching up on Facebook and now I have added Pinterest to the list...there's the rub.
There are so many "Pinteresting" things to look at, cook and craft...decorate and design that I end up feeling conflicted~ motivated, inspired, stimulated and overwhelmed at the enormity of all the things that I want to do.
I know, I know start small. go slow...seems that that is all I do though...I am hurtin' to make a difference!  Do some visual impact damage!!!
Tomorrow being Sunday I will:


  • Sleep a little late.
  • Leisurely drink coffee and cuddle with cats.
  • Get out my list/calendar of thing to do and when...I have 9 days off coming up, must use them wisely.
  • Figure out how to get some house pictures on here so that I can blog about them.
  • Laundry~sorry that isn't very glamorous but it must be done!
  • Do something to make my house the home that I mean for it to be.        
I do know, in my heart, that if I keep doing something every chance I get it will eventually add up to awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment